Saturday, April 01, 2006

I really hate people spamming my tagboard. It's immatured. I also refuse to reply to people on MSN or via SMS if they call me Ms Dong. Once is okay, even funny but too many times just makes it disrespectful and irritating. I'm sorry but it's annoying. Stop it. And no, I don't want to kill YiShu but I just don't like it that you've encouraged people to spam my tagboard AND call me Ms Dong. Even though I'm no longer your teacher, there has to be a line drawn between students and teachers. If there's mutual respect, it becomes friends.
Today has been an exceedingly furstrating day. I had piano for almost 3 plus hours because my teacher gave me both sight singing and sight reading. The good thing is that I'm getting better at sight reading. Yet I still get confused when sight singing because the teacher is playing like the Tenor part as accomplement and you're singing like the Alto/Soprano part. And apparently my pieces for Grade 8 are okay, the notes are okay but the tone isn't. Tone isn't something that can be taught easily, it has to be felt. Really difficult and furstrating playing the same bar over and over again and sometimes not having any idea what you're doing wrong. This week has been furstrating. I've had to rerere-mark the geog graded assignment bcause there were mistakes in the mark scheme. I'm quite glad in a way that from today onwards, I don't think I'll be working but more so concertrating on preparing myself for interviews (gasp the law one is coming current affairs help!) Plus, I need to collect A results treats and give them too! Ha.
Right now I am going off to install Winning11 courtesy of Clarence Chew (the great) and not the one in my class because thanks to him I can play it on my computer forever and ever! My sister says write Hail Clarence.